What will you get out of being part of a student org?
Student organizations help you learn all kinds of skills plus you will make friends and have fun.
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and accountability for themselves and peers
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities throughout their programmatic efforts
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict and motivating others
- Grow in understanding of organizational knowledge from a range of areas including policies, procedures, finances, planning and more.
If you would like to get involved, start by looking at current organizations on Engage. For instructions on setting up and using Engage, visit the portal.
Once your Engage account is all set up, to find one you’re interested in. If you can’t find an organization that you’d be interested in, follow these instructions for .
Our office is located on the first floor of the (near the Information Desk).
1200 16th Street Suite E120
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.