Picture Yourself at 1750 Jackson
Picture This: Oredigger living in proximity to everything!
Residence Life’s newest building will offer sophomore housing for the class of 2023 during the 2020-2021 academic year! View our feature snapshots and take a closer look at your newest home on campus!
1750 Jackson Housing Timeline
- Currently Under Construction
- Fall 2018-Summer 2020
- Your Home On Campus Sophomore & Upper-class Housing Information Session
- 1750 Jackson Application Available through the Housing Portal on Trailhead
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 – Friday, February 7, 2020
- Housing offers will be sent throughout the month of February based on housing availability and lottery process
- 1750 Jackson Opens & Housing Contract Begins
- August 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021
- The building will remain open over winter break
1750 Jackson Proposed Rates 2020-2021
All rates are per person per semester. The following rates are proposed and pending approval by the Board of Trustees for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please note: these rates are subject to change until approved.
2020欧洲杯正规平台Private Studio – $6,750.00 per person per semester
Two-Bedroom Unit – Double Room – $5,500.00 per person per semester
Three-Bedroom Unit – Single Room – $6,126.00 per person per semester
2020欧洲杯正规平台Three-Bedroom Unit – Double Room – $5,500.00 per person per semester
Snapshot of 1750 Jackson
- 360 Residents
- Fully furnished units with bathroom(s) and kitchen*:
- Studio Unit*: 1 person with 1 bed/1 bathroom (*no oven included in the kitchen of studio units)
- Two-Bedroom Unit: 4 people with 2 double bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Three-Bedroom Unit: 4 people with 1 double bedroom/2 single bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Neighborhood living option
- Applicants can request to live with and near 11 other friends!
- No meal plan required
- Sophomore resident meal plans or voluntary/commuter meal plans available
- Close proximity to Safeway
- A 10-month academic year housing contract
- August 1 – May 31
- No contract renewals
- Sophomore residents only
- The building will remain open during winter break
- Limited parking in a covered garage
- Lottery based
- Fitness area
- Outdoor courtyards
- On-site laundry
- Common areas on each floor include social lounges, study areas & nooks
- Bike & locker storage
- Front desk lobby & lounge
- Centrally located near downtown Golden, campus & across the street from several businesses
Month Academic Year Contract (August 1-May 31 - Open During Winter Break)
Required Meal Plans
Friends Can Request to Live Near Each Other within a Jackson Neighborhood
Furnished units with full kitchens*
Studio: 1 person with 1 bed and bathroom
*Studio Unit Kitchens do NOT have an oven
Two-bedroom Units: 4 people with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Three-bedroom Units: 4 people with 1 double bedroom, 2 single bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms
A Look at Jackson's Features
A Campus Apartment-Residence Hall Hybrid in Close Proximity to Downtown Golden, Local Businesses, Dining, and Classrooms
PICTURE THIS: You and up to 11 friends can request to live near each other in a “neighborhood2020欧洲杯正规平台” setting!
You will still confirm immediate roommate(s) within your unit, but you will also have the opportunity to request additional friends to live on your “block2020欧洲杯正规平台” in units that are located near you.
Close Proximity to Safeway, Campus Classrooms & Downtown Golden!
Recipient’s Full Name
1750 Jackson Street
Golden, CO 80401
1750 Jackson Street
Golden, CO 80401
Sophomore Housing Options
2020欧洲杯正规平台1750 Jackson is one of three sophomore housing options for the Class of 2023 during the 2020-2021 academic year! Learn more about Maple Hall and Mines Park Apartments.